How to get a Vanuatu 2nd Passport and Citizenship
Vanuatu offers a Citizenship by Investment opportunity under a special Development Support Program (DSP) giving individuals and their families full Vanuatu citizenship for a donation of USD 150,000 (couple and family rates 170,000-200,000 USD).
The process is straightforward and can be completed in under two months as it takes a week for Government KYC process and 40 days to get FIU clearance.
In comparison to other popular economic, such as St. Kitts and Nevis, the Vanuatu program is upwards of 50,00 USD cheaper and takes only 60 days in comparison with 180 days.
Vanuatu offers a wealth of financial and investment opportunities to non-resident individuals looking to capitalize on what the island has to offer.
Vanuatu Citizenship by Investment Program Benefits:
- Competitively priced compared to other citizenship programs around the world
- Fast Citizenship by Investment Program
- Full Citizenship and passport for life
- Many opportunities in real estate investments, and business opportunities
- Tax-free country
- Low crime and stable economy
- Passport is ranked 20th in the world
- Visa-free travel in 140 countries
- No residency requirements
- Payment is accepted in multiple currencies as well as Bitcoin
Preliminary Documents required for clearance:
- Notarised Passport copy
- Candidate’s CV
- All adult candidates Police clearances
The FIU has a special clearance process if there are any other requirements needed for the successful completion on the initial clearance we will be informed by the agent.
Documentation required for Vanuatu Citizenship By Investment application:
- Nomination form (For main applicant, spouse, children, parents)
- Notarised existing passport color scan: (passport cover + 1st 3 pages of the passport + last 3 pages of the passport = 7 pages in total), (For main applicant, spouse, children, parents)
- Certified ID card color scan, front and back , photocopied on 1 page, English translated when necessary (For main applicant, spouse, children, parents)
- Certified Birth Certificates of all applicants
- Certified Marriage certificate, English translated when necessary
- Notarised Police Clearance of applicants and dependants aged 18 and above
- Medical certificate of applicants 18 and above
- Employment letter / proof
- Most recent education proof of dependent children
- Asset proof of no less than US$150,000 with 6 months bank statement
- All applicants' CV
- 6 passport photos (40mm x 50mm) (For main applicant, spouse, children, parents)
Note: (i) Translated documents also need to be notarized.
- Provision of application documents, application forms and an initial deposit of 25% of the application fee plus due diligence fee
- Citizenship Commission and FIU to conduct KYC upon receipt of documents, forms and deposit
- Citizenship Commission to grant FIU Clearance to applicant
- Applicant needs to pay the remaining 75% of the application fee + Certificate Fee + Passport Printing Fee within 14 working days after the FIU Clearance
- Applicant to be granted Citizenship Documents upon successful application.
- Applicant to take Oath of Allegiance
Stage 1 - A non-refundable fee of USD 5,000 paid to the Financial Intelligence Unit ( FIU ) application process for an international background check to see if the applicant is eligible.
Stage 2 - Upon receipt of the clearance letter, by the FIU the client submits the full payment to the Vanuatu Master Agent. The National Bank Of Vanuatu clears funds
Stage 3 - After submission of all the documents to the Vanuatu Committee the commission issues a ''Citizenship Certificate'' and within seven working days the passport is printed and ready to be collected in Vanuatu.
Stage 4 - When the passport is printed it is available to be collected at the passport office in Port Vila, Vanuatu. Upon delivery, the Oath Commissioner and Passport Officer get the client's signature and swear the Oath of Allegiance.
The ceremony can be in Vanuatu or can take place in Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Dubai, Istanbul, Beirut, ot London. Other destinations can be arranged at an extra charge. If the oath is taken outside of the country there is an extra USD 5,000 for delivery.
In the event Clearance is not granted due to KYC failure, the client is eligible for a full refund with the exception of Vanuatu Government's due diligence fee of US$2,000.
In the event the applicant decides to withdraw application on his or her accord, the initial deposit and VG fees will be forfeited.
The applicant will bear the sole responsibility in the event the application is delayed or rejected by the Vanuatu Government due to the following,
a. Falsified and/or untrue documents or b. Delayed submission of payments