An Offshore Merchant Account is a viable solution for those non-resident internet based companies that deal in global business transactions. To capitalize on all the opportunities afforded a company by its globalized positioning, such as tax reduction strategies, offshore banking and accounts a company should seek to due business in an financial environment that supports its growth. A jurisdiction therefore should have a low-regulatory environment, yet one that protects privacy and ensures confidentiality.
An International Offshore Merchant Account allows for International Credit Card Processing for corporate entities that have a non-resident status. Merchant Accounts allows a business to accept credit card payments through a non-local banking institution in a jurisdiction outside ones primary country of operation.
An Offshore International Merchant Account is for an individual or corporate entity that:
- Conducts a majority of business internationally across many countries, or
- Has a majority of ones transactions online, or
- Has several physical offices in various countries, or
- Deals in high-risk activities such as online furniture, biotech, brokers etc...
An International Merchant Account is most appropriately paired with an Offshore Company and Offshore Bank Account, for a fluid transaction process and greater asset protection. Using a Merchant Account with an IBC creates a great platform for an international business that gives benefits including:
- Lower taxes burden than a domestic merchant account
- No capital gains taxes if institution is offshore
- Accounts can be established in nearly any currency
- High transaction volumes permitted
- Transactions are confidential
- Online management
- Location of actual business dealings is a non issue
For more information about Offshore Merchant Accounts and our tailored Offshore E-Commerce Programmes Please see our link Below