Before Submitting Your Article
Before submitting your article for consideration be sure that the article is properly with correct grammar and spelling and follows the guidelines below:
- Submitted article should be 500-1500 words and must be in English
- The article must be well written and grammatically correct
- Pass a Copyscape test
- Is not published elsewhere on the web
- Includes a short bio (with one link)
- Include any pictures you would like included (must have ownership)
- We retain the rights of the content that is submitted
How To Write A Guest Post
Please include your article in full as an attached pdf. Submitting your article does not guarantee the article will be published.
Articles should be relevant to the content that is already published on the site, however, we cover many areas and are open to expanding the topics we cover.
Topics most likely to fit with us on our site will likely be related to one of the following topics:
- international lifestyle
- offshore finance
- offshore company
- investing overseas
- tax law
- global banking
- low tax environments
- second residency
- reducing taxes
- financial diversification
This is not a comprehensive list. If you have other ideas, feel free to send them through to see if the article is a proper fit for us.
Ensure that your article is properly cited with relevant sources, quotes, data and supporting evidence.
Send Your Article
If you are interested in submitting an article for consideration on our blog as a guest post please contact: